Filmateria Studios is looking for a creative, motivated, amazing person to join our growing team. Filmateria specializes in high end film and video production, as well as PR, Event Production, and all kinds of other cool creative output.
We’re a small company which staffs up for big projects. We’re looking for a full time junior producer who can manage projects, book crew, work closely with clients, as well as market and sell Filmateria Services.
Sound like a lot to do? It is. Filmateria folks are incredibly smart and versatile. We don’t fit in one simple box. We love people with ideas, enthusiasm, and motivation. Self starting is de rigueur.
• Oversee multiple projects
• Oversee budgets–track expenditures, negotiate with vendors
• Set and track schedules
• Book crew
• Update project sites
• Meet with clients in person & on phone
• Great organization skills
• Knowledge of creative workflow: assigning tasks, setting milestones, apprising client, keeping project on target
• Great people skills
• Ability to think/act quickly, with good judgment
• Love to work with customers
• 2 years work experience with customers or projects
• Film/HD industry experience a plus
• Microsoft work experience a plus
Don’t have all the skills on the list, but you’re awesome and you think you’ll love working here? Pitch us! We love enthusiastic, positive people who are willing to learn and make things happen.
You’re a movie maker. We’re a movie producer. Talk about a marriage made in heaven!
• Minimum 1 year video editing experience
• Must have advanced knowledge in Adobe Premier; After Effects experience also preferred
• Advanced knowledge of audio recording, editing, mixing and music video editing
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are highly preferred
• Strong Pre-Visualization skills
• Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively as well as with a team
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
• Problem solver who can work on tight deadlines in a creative environment
• Proven ability to handle a large volume of work as well as being a quick thinker/learner
• Knowledge of long format, and various digital non-linear editing systems
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in a related field
• Video production including shooting, editing, animating, final production, posting and monitoring
• Articulating creative concepts and developing them in an organized, compelling manner
• Managing all editing projects and long term video edits assigned by Broadcast Manager
• Coordinate all scheduling and workflow issues/changes with Broadcast Manager
A thick Rolodex of quality contacts is a definite plus. You must be able to sell and, more important, close. This is a position with a base salary with some benefits associated with greatly exceeding expectations.
Filmateria Studios is film+video, events, photography & media property company. At the intersection of technology & media. Founded in 1995 by executives from CNN, KIRO, and Macy’s with clients including Microsoft, Google, NCSoft, Wizards of the Coast and many more.
Every company has a story to tell. Filmateria clients want their story told intelligently, humorously, poignantly. Our clients are high tech, high style and high IQ. Corporate and agency. See our work at http://vimeo.com/filmateria.
Click the link below to email for more details along with an up-to-date resume.
Filmateria is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team! The ideal applicant would have a strong grasp of multiple platforms and the content that best suits each. Successful candidates will have writing experience, a penchant for humor, and an obsession with optimization and engagement rates.
• Create and maintain a social media content calendar.
• Updates Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
• Engages and interacts with online community.
• Researches valuable industry articles, resources, and content.
• Learn to create high quality content for sharing.
• Learn strategic marketing techniques.
• Presence at online and live events, shoots, and internal meetings as required.
• Phones—answer phones, check messages
• Mailings—label, post, and send mass mailings
• Basic office errands
• Lunch & Coffee runs
• Office supplies, organization, maintenance
• Input project numbers and billing
• Be a self-starter who is thrilled by engagement rates and the latest media trends.
• Be detail-oriented with high standards for your quality of work.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Have experience with managing social media for business.
• Be located in Seattle OR able to commute to West Seattle at least twice a week.
• Have experience with social media analytics (google, twitter, facebook etc.)
Hours: Flexible (8-12 hours/wk required)
Duration: 8-12 weeks (with possible 3 month extension)
Internships are unpaid. University credit permitted.
Nice to haves: Car, cell phone plan, laptop.
Experience in Photoshop and video editing.
Experience in film production.